Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Books read in 2016

I read or listened to 29 books last year -- I mean 30 counting The Book of Mormon -- and I hope to read more than that this year.  I started Charlotte's Web this morning on the subway.  It's a classic and one of my favorite books about friendship.  #happyreadingin2017 

My 2016 book list: 
The Boston Girl, It Was Me All Along, The Sound of Gravel, When Breath Becomes Air, What Was Mine, Inside the O’Briens, Bettyville, How to Be Alone, The Primates of Park Avenue, Betty White: If You Ask Me, Dick Van Dyke: My Lucky Life in and out of Show Business, Mindless Eating, My Life in France, I Am Malala, Unforgettable, The Wright Brothers, The Nest, Eligible, Keep Me Posted, What Alice Forgot, Eight Hundred Grapes, Big Magic, I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti, In This Together, You’ll Grow Out of It, Wildflower, Me Before You, The Dinner, The Magnolia Story.

No comments: