Monday, October 10, 2016

The Arlington Ward youth at the Hartford Temple

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few months ago I had the idea to take our youth to the Hartford Temple open house. Gone are the days of "Temple trips" since the Boston Temple is on the same property as our chapel (~7 minutes from me). We rented two 15-passenger vans and six adults went and 15 kids (including one friend!). I hope the youth remember how they felt inside the Temple today and how beautiful it is (seriously beautiful!) and not that I told them to stop throwing water bottles and to buckle their seat belts. It was a wonderful day with our amazing and vibrant youth that I will always remember. If you live close enough to go, GO!. #hartfordldstemple #wearemormon #arlingtonwardyourhareawesome #arlingtonwardfriendsareforever #whenisournextroadtrip

No comments: