Thursday, November 06, 2014

TBT: The Reds

TBT: The Reds as my mom calls us. One early morning (like 1:00am) a group of us TP'd the Hirschi's house before Danny left on his mission. We probably used 40 rolls of toilet paper and snuck around all stealth-like, sure we would not be caught. The next Sunday Sister Hirschi came right up to me and in her sweet Swiss voice said "why did you toilet paper our house?" Ruth Hirschi was one of my favorite people. She was my Merrie Miss teacher and taught me to knit and crochet. I helped out with serving at her daughter's wedding reception. She always invited me at Christmastime to make her Swiss bretzelis cookies with her. I was so embarrassed and felt terrible and timidly said, "how did you find out?" She said, "my neighbor said they looked out the window and saw two redheaded kids running around toilet papering our house."

No comments: