Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Great Decluttering has begun






















I had high hopes of having Adrie help me declutter my entire apartment this summer.  That's no fun when you work full-time and have lots plans and exciting places to go (so we didn't do it).  She did help me clean out my clothes drawers/closet the other night and I filled two big trash bags of things I don't wear anymore.  So I've started the Great Decluttering of #230 in 2014.  My plan is to go through every closet, cupboard, drawer and shelf and get rid of things I don't need or use.  Tonight I emptied out my "fake pantry" (2 shelves) and embarrassingly found some expired food.  Now I can see what I have and what I have is lots of good food that isn't expired!

1 comment:

Linn said...

This gives me the chills. I'm a total organization nerd. Have fun!