Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Nan-Jans























My freshman year at BYU a bunch of M. Smith Hall dorm friends and I were talking about what our moms wore and realized that ALL our moms wore those polyester pants with the seam down the front (available in every color!).  We lovingly re-named these pants "Nan-Jans" after my mom "Nancy" and Karen Hatfield's mom "Janice".  It was a catchy name though if you include all our moms it was "Nan Jan Marge Pat Thelma Mary Beulah" (of course now, years later, I can't even remember all the friends who were involved in this discussion--I do remember Cindy Pierson, Ann Scott and Robin Field being there).  I couldn't find my favorite photo of Nan in her Nan-Jans so this one of her in front of Old Faithful will have to do for today's Throwback Thursday.

No comments: