Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Secret ingredient

Best Apple Crisp EVER

Mix the following ingredients together and pour into an ungreased 9x13-inch pan:
8 cups peeled and sliced apples
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 T flour
1/2 cup milk
1 cup water

Mix topping ingredients and crumble on top of the apple mixture:
1 1/3 cups flour
1 cup oats
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, melted
1 t salt
2 t cinnamon
2 packages dry butterscotch pudding (not instant)

Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown and bubbly, approximately 45-50 minutes.

6 comments:

LL said...

Butterscotch always makes me think of YOU!
This is THE. BEST. recipe...

Beth said...

Made it. Loved it.

AJ Candrian said...

So excited to try this. Thanks for sharing, Ellen!

Carolyn said...

I remember this tasty stuff!

Sam Manning said...

I plan on making this for Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing : )

stephanie said...

i'm back on my little break from sugar, but this is the first thing on my list to make when i'm done!