Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My fabric is organized






















I've been doing some major decluttering and I finally tackled my fabric (which was in 5 different places in my condo). I've been wanting it in one place so I can see what I have. I bought a BILLY bookcase at IKEA and it's in the corner of my living room. I still have some fabric in this cool red antique pie holder (in the bottom photo) that I got from Maine. Here are my categories from the top down: blue/red/green (mostly fat quarters), favorites, kid designs, fabric that has at least one yard, Christmas/flowers, oil cloth/browns for Thanksgiving turkeys (or other projects), flannel/fabric for cloth napkins. It's colorful, it's organized and it's time to SEW!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I can't wait for you to show me where to buy fabric (when I can't get it from UT of course) Also I need to find a place to buy lots of chocolate for my Christmas Chocolates I make!

Shauna said...

I LOVE fabric!!! And organized fabric piles are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

impressed that it fits into such a small space...you need to go shopping for MORE FABRIC>..or come visit me and take some of my stash...

life in red shoes said...

You have inspired me, thatnk you!