Saturday, May 08, 2010

Shabby Apple speaks

I heard CK Woolley speak tonight. She started the Shabby Apple dress company. I've been wanting to meet her since I heard about the company because her real name is Athelia and that is my grandmother's name! CK talked about fortunate frustrations that led her to start her company and shared lots of fashion ideas and tips. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing her speak. I introduced myself to her and she was surprised to hear about another Athelia! Click here to read more about CK.

7 comments:

cay said...

Hey, my great-grandmother's name was Alethia. Almost the same, but different.

ellen said...

same letters!

B Flat Major said...

She probably mentioned her cousin Athelia to you - she was a friend of mine in my ward as a teenager. I've met CK a couple of times, but I didn't know she was the founder of Shabby Apple! Small world.

Mandy said...

Love those dresses, I personally own three!

Whitney said...

Really great to meet you Ellen. I have heard such wonderful things about you!

Unknown said...

not too shabby!

Shauna said...

I am a big fan of Shabby Apple. Thanks for this background info!