Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A dozen photos from two hours at BYU

It was really fun to walk around the campus of my alma mater. Here is a quick description of the photos: the last of Deseret Towers, the Maeser Building, the structure that used to be in front of the Library, the Kimball Tower windows, steps at the Eyring Science Center, the view from the addition to the Library, the sign by the entrance to current periodicals (Robes and I used to meet up there except he called it "current menstrauticals"), the Harris Fine Arts Center, my old dorm--M. Smith Hall in Heritage Halls, the Brigham Young statue (if you run in front of the statue it looks like he's doing the "funky chicken"), mint brownies from the Creamery (they aren't as rich as the ones I make but they are yummy), and the sign at Roman Gardens where Robes and I and our two cousins lived. I enjoyed spending time on campus and it brought back lots of fond memories of my years as a BYU cougar!












5 comments:

jksfam said...

Now I want mint brownies! (yours or theirs!)

balmforth.family said...

Just a dozen? Your brownies look way better!

Queen Elizabeth said...

My brother met his future wife while living at Roman Gardens... Looks like a great trip1

Janika said...

Oh, you're making me homesick Ellen! I practically grew up on BYU campus since my parents' home is right by the stadium. And those mint brownies. . . yum. Super yum.

smart mama said...

oh those brownies remind me of ward activities-- and how did i missstans?? one requirement i have when in utah-- get milkshakes the only place they really know how to make them