Sunday, December 04, 2016

New York City - day 2

Emily and I talked for a bit Sunday morning and then I took a cab to church.  I love going to church in Lincoln Center!  There were a lot of visitors!  After church I grabbed some breakfast (i.e., banana pudding at Magnolia Bakery).  Then I went to my friend Morgan Moore's apartment to drop something off but didn't see her because she and her mom were antiquing and rambling around New England.  It was good to see her husband and kids.  After that I grabbed a New York Times and sat in Central Park to read the paper.  I met a really nice missionary couple (see next blog post).  After seeing them I headed to 5th Avenue to see Christmas lights and windows and The Tree at Rockefeller Center.  It was bustling with people (SO crowded!!) but really cool.  By this time my blisters were killing me so I hopped on my last subway and made my way to the bus.  I got home around 10:45pm, exhausted and happy about my weekend in New York City.








No comments: