Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Truth: I bought this book for the cover























I read his book The Family Fang and liked it so I guess it was half for the cover and half for the author.  Or 60/40 for the cover.  It's the first book I'm reading this year.  Here is the list of books I read or listened to in my car during 2017.  I'm hoping to read at least this many in 2018: Charlotte’s Web, The Assistants, The Apple Tart of Hope, A Year of Yes, On My Own, Escape, A Man Called Ove, The Middle Place, Idaho, Born to Run, The Space Between Sisters, Yes, Please, The Glass Castle, Big Little Lies, The Woman in Cabin 10, Before the Fall, Lucky Broken Girl, The Long Haul, Do Not Become Alarmed, Funny in Farsi, Hello Sunshine, This is Just My Face, Behold the Dreamers, Wild, Scrappy Little Nobody, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, Laughing Without an Accent, Little Fires Everywhere, Our Short History, After You.  Favorites: Born to Run (listened in my car and absolutely loved it/I’m a big Springsteen fan), The Long Haul, Funny in Farsi, Little Fires Everywhere and Our Short History. #readbooks #ep2017booklist

No comments: