Monday, April 02, 2007

Dinner guests

















We've got Sisters!! I was the first to sign-up to feed them and they came over tonight! Most nights I eat goofy things for dinner but I made a normal dinner: spaghetti, corn, garlic bread, and plain red jell-O (I had some on hand to help me ease into eating on the implant side of my mouth). There was a plethora of desserts from my dessert party last night and I sent them home with a plate of treats.

The sisters were delightful and I know they will be well taken care of in the Arlington Ward.

6 comments:

Swoopref said...

tell me more about this plethora of treats...

Anonymous said...

How fun to have the sisters over. So is one in a Spanish speaking area and the other not? I just had to giggle though for a sec, picturing you taking pictures of their tags. "Oh no sisters....I just want pictures of your tags...not of you." LOL!!!

Jolene George said...

We love having the missionaries over for dinner! Jello is a mormon staple.
Thanks again for the barn pictures. They really do look great framed and now I can enjoy them everyday.

African Kelli said...

I am guessing they just loved the meal! What a treat for you all.

CMHill said...

Sisters are awesome! Sounds like things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Just got your link from my nephew Adam Cox. Isn't he great? Hermana McBride is my niece! Isn't she awesome? Didn't mean to brag, what a small world!
Jana