Thursday, June 08, 2006

Screamin' for a screen

Last Fall I decided I wanted to have a BIG screen made for my BIG window. I called a local company and when I told them it was five feet across I think they assumed I didn't know what I was talking about. I requested that they come to my condo and measure the window to be sure it was right. They sent someone over and he measured the window and then when the screen was ready, they said they would deliver it for free because I had waited so long. How nice! They arrived at 8:00am on a Saturday morning, brought the screen in for me, and IT DIDN'T FIT! They said they'd fix it and call me back. That was last November. Now that it's the time of year that I would use a screen, I called them last week and asked if it was ready. They delivered it today and........IT FIT!!!

I'm looking forward to enjoying a condo filled with fresh air.

No comments: