Thursday, April 07, 2016

Gym stuff

The trainer was at the front desk when I left the gym tonight and said, "that's it?" I turned around told her I had been on the treadmill and was there 30 minutes. Then she said, "oh, a mini workout". Look lady. Here's the deal. You take $52 out of my checking account every month and I try to get there twice a week and sometimes it's only once. And don't forget I tripped over your outlet box that was in the walkway the first time I was there and went to the hospital in an ambulance so that set me back about six weeks while my sore arm and shoulder heeled. I work full time and spend 2 hours a day commuting. And since when is 30 minutes of exercise a "mini workout"?!? ‪#‎whereisthejudgementfreegym‬ ‪#‎iguessihaveissues‬ ‪#‎dotheyhaveapunchingbagicanuseduringmyminiworkout‬
‪#‎YMCA‬

1 comment:

Linn said...

This made me laugh my head off! And annoyed me to death. A mini workout? A mini workout?! The audacity.