Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Not nearly enough snoozes

My alarm (well, one of them) broke last week.  I looked at CVS and Target for the exact same one to replace it but couldn't find it so settled for a similar one.  Unfortunately I found out yesterday that it doesn't have unlimited snoozing and I was late to work (I woke up at 7:55am and I leave for work around 8:00am--or should leave for work at 8:00am).  Last night I found one that was bigger but looked similar at Walmart and honestly, I pushed every button on the back of it and couldn't figure out how to set the time or alarm.  I will be returning both of these alarm clocks and buying an exact replacement from Amazon.com.  To quote my friend, I'm sorry that Amazon is eating everyone's lunch but things are cheaper and they have an unlimited selection.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Amen! And I don't have to leave the house to get it.

Unknown said...

You could get a few cats to wake you up in the morning...

LL said...

I've already been on Amazon TWICE this morning.

Amy said...

We have had to replace our alarm clock recently too. The selection nowadays is terrible!

Sarah said...

Just ordered this for Adam for Christmas. Thanks for the recommendation!

gigi said...

I LOVE seeing those boxes with the smiles on them! I buy almost everything from Amazon, my Kindle, my laptop, my camera and so on and so forth!