Wednesday, February 08, 2012

More family

Wayne and Jules' youngest Hannah

My niece Emma practicing (I never practiced)

Daryl and Darlene (their oldest is Darcie -- for reals)

A not-flattering photo of me, Sumner (my nephew), and Jennifer my sister-in-law
I think that makes 19.  And I have more than one (green) sweater.
Daniel's fiance Kelly (their son Landon was faster than the speed of light and I missed getting a photo of him) and cute Sonia (who they call Sunny)

Daniel (nephew) and Sunny again

Me with Chuck (my youngest brother)

Aunt Shirley (I stayed with her -- she lives near Disneyland)

David Chidester between John and I (our grandmothers were some sort of cousins)

John and Robyn
Wayne and Julie (Jules) - I hadn't seen him since their wedding...15 years ago

1 comment:

Unknown said...

does everyone have an Aunt Shirley?