Sunday, August 08, 2010

A GREAT Ward Campout




































































































The annual Arlington Ward Campout was GREAT! It was a weekend filled with GREAT food, GREAT weather (it didn't rain), GREAT games, GREAT conversation, GREAT stories around the campfire, GREAT testimonies, GREAT banjo music accompanying our testimony meeting opening song (that's the Bishop), a GREAT place to camp (Camp Joseph in Sharon, VT), GREAT s'mores, and GREAT friends that are part of our GREAT community. I had a GREAT time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, it was pretty GREAT!!

Unknown said...

I don't know if Camp Joseph existed in 1970, but I did camp in Sharon, VT one night that summer. I have great memories of that night, and your pictures show how wonderful your camp was this year -- three cheers!

Sweetpea said...

I really love and miss that banjo-playin' bishop! You know he has a recording...

BunchesofBradys said...

I'm jealous...we wish we could've gone.