Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Count the countdowns

One day until the wreath making party (I'm in charge). Two days until I assemble and decorate my Christmas tree (if I can find someone to help me--it's ten feet tall). Three days until New York City (I love going the first Saturday in December...Macy's, Fifth Avenue, Canal Street, the Central Park carousel, Cafe Lalo, Purl SoHo, decorations on a fire escape, lights, and holiday cheer)!!!













Four days until I teach Relief Society ("Women who know do less"-----don't laugh!). Five days until..........

7 comments:

Amy D said...

Yea! You're in charge of the wreathmaking party! Those lucky sisters!

jksfam said...

I DID laugh. Sorry...

gigi said...

Wow, I'd love to come and be your assistant for the weekend!

Becky said...

um...please take lots of pictures while in NY. (so we can live vicariously through you.) :)

rebecca said...

I've been thinking it's been too long since I've been to NYC. I love the open market in Union Square this time of year. A few years ago I came home with a huge bunch of fresh eucalyptus. They had fresh greenery at amazing prices. Yep, I day trip to NYC sounds great right now!
And, like Kristy, I laughed too at your RS lesson topic. I'm sure the sisters will chuckle too.
Have fun with the WM party! I'm off to deck the church halls today for ours tonight...FUN!

Janae said...

I'm pretty sure your tree is actually 12 feet tall. Wish I could be there for the WMP,NY and your lesson. Miss You.

Unknown said...

Okay, but I'm totally laughing! What do you know, ep? Are you doing less? (Doesn't sound like it). But ENJOY!!! It all sounds grand.