Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fifty for 50



















I'm still chipping away at my list of 50 things I planned to do the year of my 50th birthday. Believe it or not I haven't been to the Bunker Hill Monument (JW -- when are we going?!?), didn't make the lemon meringue pie and I started Pride & Prejudice but didn't finish it (yet). For the record I can cross some things off my list. I did read the Book of Mormon, go to a Red Sox game, finish a quilt for my friend Debbie, consolidate my retirement accounts, and try a new recipe every month to name a few so it wasn't a wasted year.

Here's to a new year and an old list...

6 comments:

gigi said...

I got my card in the mail today and I loved it!!
Here's to finishing up your list and having fun every minute of it! Good luck!

LL said...

was Bill Cosby on your list? you can cross THAT one off.

balmforth.family said...

First I LOVE that picture of you. It will stay on my fridge for a very long time. Second, I'm taking you to bunker hill. That is wrong that you've never been. When should we go?

Alecia Williams said...

Q.P.! We got your card yesterday, it was so great. I love your list idea. What a perfect way to remind yourself to enjoy life! I just hope I look as good as you when I am celebrating my 50 in 50!

Unknown said...

Ms. Balmforth:
ep and I have made a pact.
We're a package deal.
If you take HER, you'll be taking ME.
:)

balmforth.family said...

Jenny that would be even more fun! It's a date!