Saturday, January 29, 2011

A day in New Hampshire


































































A few months ago I saw a photo of Little Barn Antiques on a blog and I knew I had to find the place. I did some research (it's in Ossipee, New Hampshire) and my friend Leah and I went today. My big score was this red chair for $15. Leah found some beautiful candlewick glass bowls. We asked one of the shop owners where a good place to eat was--we mingled with the locals and had really good cheeseburgers. We stopped at Keepsake Quilting and then headed home. It was a great day for an out-of-state road trip.

7 comments:

lime said...

Seriously LOVE the chair! Great find--and GREAT price!

cay said...

I have family in Ossipee!!

LL said...

love the chair...it's like the red high chair, but for grown ups.
NICE!

Peggy in AZ said...

Score one for EP! Love the chair!Nothing stops you from getting out of town! Thant snow looks awesome.

JulieBug said...

Antiquing AND Keepsake Quilting? Color me jealous..big time...I love their catalog..i'm sure the store was fab!!!

val of the south said...

What a great chair! I'm more than a tad jealous ;)

Unknown said...

ALL good. Did you drive through Center Sandwich? I love that town (and its name).