Monday, January 17, 2011

Backing up this blog

I've wanted to back up this big bad blog since I started it. And it's on that list of 50. Making it into books would be hundreds of dollars so I chose the pdf option. It is only $7.95 to make a pdf file. There is a limit to 1500 photos so I'm breaking it up into 18 month sections. I downloaded the first one today, saved it in two places on my computer, and I'm very happy.

I used blog2print.com. Try it, you'll like it!

Note: You will need to follow the instructions for making a book and once your blog is uploaded and you are previewing it you will see the pdf option.

4 comments:

Jodi and Jesse said...

When I first read this I thought it said "packing up the blog"...my heart sunk. So glad I misread it. It's like my morning paper. :)

Unknown said...

I'm overwhelmed at this post.

Unknown said...

Very helpful information, Ellen -- I will try it!

Leslie said...

I looked at printing mine and the pages were funny. I can't figure out how to change the layout so the page breaks are correct. Do you know how to do that?