Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm the other Ellen now



































My friends had their baby girl on Easter. This was part of the email they sent announcing her birth:
Here’s the point where I feel like I should say something about how/why we chose the name. Mostly, Ellen was a name that we both liked and agreed on. Two women in our ward- the current and prior Relief Society Presidents- are named Ellen, so we figure she can either follow in their footsteps someday or become a talk show host who convinces presidential candidates to dance.

I took these photos of Ellen Grace tonight (and I'm sure there will be many more!).

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Ellen Grace deserves a personalized blanket...from ep!!!
what do you think?

LL said...

love the name, she is a doll.

cay said...

Your namesake is adorable!

Wendster said...

seems like you are typing with no typos! Are the 492 stitches out? So many beautiful photos, as per usual.

Thanks for sharing. They always make my day.

Wendster said...

.... and what a lovely compliment. Now they are naming their children after you! And I can see why. :)

Jodi and Jesse said...

Adorable. I can see both Mom and Dad in her. She is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Very Cute!!!

Rob said...

It's true...she has overcome her paternal genes and is certifiably cute.

gigi said...

Beautiful little name sake, Ellen.

Janae said...

That is So NICE! You have to e-mail me who's baby that is.