Thursday, March 13, 2008

More cloth napkins

Last night I was feeling the need to make something (tonight I'm making/baking Danish Puffs) and whipped up a dozen cloth napkins (in an hour--in case you were wondering--I make things that are quick and easy). The idea came from Bend the Rules Sewing. I took the napkins to work today (show&tell) and also showed some friends the 32 photos I took of the napkins. One friend liked the picture with the blue bowl. Another friend liked the napkins stacked. Personally I like the napkins in the glass. These napkins aren't for me; I already have cloth napkins so some of my friends will receive these for Easter.

9 comments:

amydear said...

You have the best material. I can't wait to check out that website and do some projects. I love quick sewing too!

Amy D said...

I'm impressed!

rebecca said...

So cute! And the fabric you used is really nice. What a great gift idea.

Wendster said...

Quick sewing for YOU ... it would take me an hour just to iron over the edges. ha. Heck .. . it would take me an hour just to choose the fabric.
Very adorable, and I like the glass the best. Presents the napkins as if they were a colorful type of flower.

smart mama said...

lucky friends- they are gorgeous

Diana said...

I'm Mr. Napkinhead

Sweetpea said...

So cute! Hey, is there any way I could buy some of your photocards from you? I love them and I have no blank notecards left.

BunchesofBradys said...

Super cute! By the way, I love the picture of the napkins folded and stacked.
-Carrie

Queen Elizabeth said...

Went to the link... is there a tutorial on the napkins? I'm sure they're not too hard but I need directions. Thanks! Love the fabrics!